My goal is to spread my teachings as wide as possible and work with as many committed runners as possible. Below are the current coaching services I offer.
Working with me
I can provide custom tailor-made services for you in these areas:
- Generic training plans (can be purchased directly through TrainingPeaks – prices reflect the 30% commission TrainingPeaks take on these plans)
- Coaching support and sparring (through TrainingPeaks and email)
- Guided running (through Trailløbsferie.dk)
- Training plans (delivered through TrainingPeaks)
- Training plan review (delivered through TrainingPeaks)
- Workshops (from 2 hours to multi-day) events on all running-related topics (only on request)
I do not do face to face coaching or group coaching at present outside my own club role. Should you wish to work with me in that capacity and be local to Wicklow – join Glendalough AC.
There’s two steps to begin working with me:
- Purchase an ‘Onboarding package‘ (first-timer clients) or ‘Restart package’ (returning clients)
- Download Onboarding Package details (PDF)
- Select a Coaching and Training Plan subscription from my five tiers with the level of service and support you require
- Download Coaching Packages details (PDF)
My services are tiered to suit different budgets. I do not provide bespoke packages – my services are only delivered as outlined in the documents above.
NOTE: Notice that I no longer have the capacity to offer face-to-face services, biomechanical assessments and personal consults in my Wicklow Way clinic or elsewhere- if you feel you need a personal consult on your running technique or similar, I refer you to Jason Kehoe, my first athlete and my business partner in ChampionsEverywhere whom I worked with from 2011 to 2018, and now works out of JK Therapy Clinic.